There are several ways to update your record:
- For minor changes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested changes or call (916) 447-7063 extension 104. Please call during business hours: Monday through Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm. Be sure to include your contact phone number.
- If you would like to review all of your programs or have multiple changes, please call during business hours: Monday through Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm, (916) 447-7063 ext. 104 or email a request to email@example.com. We will send a link to review all of your agencies information electronically and you can make updates accordingly.
- If you would like to add a new program or a site (new location) to your agency please click this link and complete the program and/or site section.
A note of explanation regarding the way we store information:
- Agency records contain information about your overall organization.
- Site records focus their information on the actual locations where you deliver your services, like the physical and mailing addresses and how to get there using public transportation.
- Program records are about the services you deliver, like the application process, eligibility criteria, and more.