VISIT OUR ROADMAP TO RECOVERY PAGE FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION.
- 05.28.20 ~ Local Shelter In Place order extinguished as new local health order takes its place. Learn more by visiting the Roadmap to Recovery page.
- What’s Where? Here’s an infographic on what’s on each COVID-19 page.
- 05/01/20 ~ State testing for COVID-19 comes to Yolo County. Click for the press release.
- 04/30/20 ~ The Shelter in Place order has been extended to May 31 and some new activities have been released. Visit our ‘Roadmap to Recovery’ for more information.
- 04/24/20 ~ A draft ‘Roadmap to Recovery’ strategy has been developed to chart a path forward through COVID-19. The draft Roadmap to Recovery document will be considered by the Board of Supervisors on Tuesday, April 28th. Click here to see Board Agenda.
- 04/24/20 ~ Roadmap to Recovery Webpage; Mandatory Face Masking Order; Limited Outdoor Activities Allowed
- 04/21/20 ~ The Yolo County Board of Supervisors approved an eviction moratorium for residential and commercial tenants in the unincorporated areas of Yolo County. Find informational materials in the “Federal, State and Local Assistance” tab here.
- Questions? Residents and Community Members: Call 2-1-1
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below. Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer